C-235F-F Series Carbon Steel Ball Valve Class 150 Two Piece Full Port WCB Body & Ball PTFE Seats ISO 5211 Mounting Pad Flanged Ends Lever Handle
- Split body design with flanged ends for fast installation, in-line maintenance and rebuilding. Solid ball construction provides structural integrity and minimizes flow turbulence.
- Body join is designed to prevent excessive compression of valve internals, resulting in consistent and low operating torque.
- Mounting pad complied with ISO 5211 for ease and interchangeability of actuation
- Bottom-loaded blow-out proof stem.
- Investment cast body & cap on sizes ½" to 4". Sand cast body & cap on sizes 5" to 10".
- Basic design complied with ASME/ANSI B16.34
- Flanged ends complied with ASME/ANSI B16.5
- Face-to-face dimensions complied with ASME/ANSI B16.10
- Graphite gasket & stem packing prevent post-fire external leakage.
- Post-fire metal-to-metal seal prevents internal leakage after fire. Tested according to API 598 & ANSI B 16.34
Detailed Product Information (PDF)